Enrollment Fee - ₹500 (NON REFUNDABLE)
Tuition Fees (Per Month) - ₹1500
Course Duration - 12 Months (Every Weekend)
Course contents :-
1. Basics of Conferencing with clients.
2. How to collect data for drafting during conference.
3. Legal notice as a integral part of prospective civil cases to be filed before the court of law.
3. Drafting of Petition on behalf of petitioner
5. 1st. Appearence/admission hearing.
7. Case law research methodology.
8. How to present case laws before court.
10. Interlocutary application
11. Admissible and non-admissible evidence
13. Reply to petition on behalf of defendants.
14. How to nullify evidence and/or produce counter evidence.
15. 1st examination, cross examination and re-examination.
16. Judgements and right to appeal.
Courses will be based on both criminal and civil cases